Monday, October 26, 2009

Chicken Pesto

My friend, Katie, made this for dinner for us one night and it was really great. I tried making it and it is really very easy too. I added some parmesean and provolone cheeses (since I had them) and it was yummy.

Chicken Pesto Recipe:

Ingredients (for 2):
Angel Hair Pasta (approx 2 cups)
2 Boneless skinless chicken breasts
I jar of Basil Pesto Sauce (Costco has some, Publix has some)
1 Tomato (chopped)
2 cups of Mozarella Cheese

Instructions:
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees
2. Coat chicken breasts with pesto sauce (both sides) and bake for 15 min on cookie sheet
3. Add cheese and chopped tomatoes on top of chicken breasts and bake for 3-5 more min
4. Cook Angel Hair Pasta while chicken is baking
5. Put chicken breasts on top of angel hair pasta

No comments: