Monday, July 14, 2008

You Cook Like a Girl


Okay, here is the deal: in lieu of another addition to the cookbook I thought this blog would be fun. I love tried and true recipes from the girls I know and here is the place we can all post, comment and share our favorite recipes. Sound fun? I hope so, and this way we can all access them easily whenever we'd like. So please post any recipes you love, and the ones everyone always wants you to share. Please email me [alliander@gmail.com] if you are interested in being a contributor, and label your recipes (dessert, pasta, salad, etc.).

7 comments:

Kristen said...

Alli I LOVE this idea! I'm so excited!!

Brock Family said...

great idea Allison

melissa walker said...

So much fun--thanks for including me!

Slesk Family said...

Perfect!
I love you email address!

The Lewis Family said...

YEEEEESSSSS!! That is a fabulous solution. Way to use the tools of 'our day'!!

ashley said...

love it! i'll email you recipes soon!

The Walker Family said...

I think that this sounds like a great idea! What do you think about a monthly theme to get us started?